Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 10:30 - 17:00

Large and luxurious mansion, built shortly after 1500 for chief magistrate Jan de Huyter. It consists of several wings and a lookout tower. Sandstone facade in late Brabant Gothic style, with many decorative sculptures. Heraldic portrayals and symbols refer to the Burgundy dynasty. In 1645 it was purchased by the Delfland Water Authority. Above the entrance there is a cartouche with coats of arms. The garden room is decorated with painted wallpaper from the 18th century. Facade restored in 1888 and interior in 1931-1933.