Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00

Originally a 17th-century building with a younger facade. Simple door frame with pilasters, pavement with wrought iron fence in Louis XIV-shapes. In 1921 bought by Roman Catholic Student Society Sanctus Virgilius. Frits Peutz designed the hall of the clubhouse. In 1949 the St.-Barbara’s Convent  (Oude Delft 57) was put into use as a club house. Oude Delft 18 became a student chaplaincy. The former club house room was transformed into a chapel, with the connecting room functioning als sanctuary, decorated with religious wall paintings, designed by Jaap Min.