Saturday 12:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00

The original stepped gable of the building, built around 1550, has been replaced by a cornice in the mid-19th century. Inside the old structure has been preserved. The beamed ceiling has been decorated with late Gothic and Renaissance consoles. Behind the counter, under the ceiling, a small vault supports the hearth on the first floor. The rear part of the building, containing a lovely chimney, was added in the 18th century. The building has been used as a traditional Dutch pub since the 17th century.