Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00

Technical University Delft’s culture garden for technical crops, used for constructive, medicinal and chemical applications. Built in 1917, on the initiative of professor Gerrit van Iterson, next to the Institute for Technical Botany of the Polytechnic School, as it was known then. Now part of the faculty Applied Sciences. The acreage is about 2.5 hectare. There is a herbal garden, and an arboretum. Greenhouse complex from around 1920 with tropical and sub-tropical plants. The plants are part of the National Plant Collection.