Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 00:20 - 17:00

As an active trading centre, Delft was obliged to weigh the merchandise in a municipal weighing house. In the building (1644) the original scales from 1647 can still be seen. The upper floor was used by the Guild of Gold and Silver Blacksmiths (1674) and the Guild of Doctors and Pharmacists (1767). The front and rear facade still carry its plaques. In the 20th century the building was used as a bicycle shed and theatre. Nowadays it is a bar and restaurant.