Saturday 10:00 - 17:00

Former building of the Technical College Department of Geodesy, surveying and leveling, built in 1892-1895. Designed by government architect Jan van Lokhorst, who used a mix of neo-Gothic and neo-Renaissance style. The tower with the main entrance and stairwell has four detached brick columns; two are merged on a higher level. The columns support an observatory that is vibration-free; the construction is not attached to the iron steps and will therefore not interfere with observations. In the tower a number of geodetic instruments are on display. Nowadays the building is used as office space.