Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00

At the end of the 19th century De Gekroonde P (Voorstraat) was the only brewery left in Delft. In 1892-1893 a cold storage building was built next to it. When the brewery closed, the building accommodated several companies, including a canning factory and a distillery. In 1992 the cold storage building was renovated and converted into offices and a museum. The new roof structure is reminiscent of the former wooden structure with side vents. The museum shows construction methods and tools that were used in the construction industry.