Saturday 12:00 - 16:00

The original building dates back to the city fire (1536). It has retained its original height of one storey with pitched roof. In the 18th century the facade was replaced by the present arched facade and corniche. On the ground floor the old supporting beams of the attic are visible. Until 1928 property and plot were used by Royal Delft. Since 1949 church building of the Reformed Congregation. The former workshop behind the front house was converted into a church hall.