Saturday 10:00 - 17:00

The Freemasons lodge originally consists of two buildings. Around 1816, when the building accommodated the Latin School, they were united, renovated and provided with a new Empire Style facade. The left part most likely functioned as a teacher’s home. It became a store dwelling house in the late 19th century. Since 1893 Freemasons Lodge Silentium is located in the right part. The Great Hall, also known as ‘the workplace’, was then added. In 1930 this space was altered according to a plan by Jan Wils.