Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00

Neo-Gothic Roman Catholic parish church (1875-1882). Designed by Everard Margry, student of Pierre Cuypers. Originally the church belonged to the St Joseph’s Parish. After merging with the Hippolytus’ Parish(1971) it was renamed Maria van Jesse Church. The pulpit (1903) is designed by Jos Tonnaer. The church is richly decorated with multi-coloured paintings (1904-1905) which were restored to their former glory in 2007 as final part of a major restoration of the building. Subsequently the large monumental Maarschalkerweerd organ (1892-1893) was restored and put back in use in 2009.