Sunday 13:00 - 17:00

Building from the late 16th century, with a plastered corniche from the early 19th century. At the beginning of the 17th century, the painter Cornelis Jacobszn. Delf had his studio here. On the first floor there is an oak cupboard door in the right wall, formerly the entrance to the neighbouring building Koornmarkt 64. Probably made around 1751, when the owner also bought Nr. 66. Since 1989 it is a museum with a large medical-pharmaceutical collection, including microscopes and a rebuilt old pharmacy.