Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00

Grain mill, built on a part of the city wall. There used to be 18 mills around the town. This is the only one left. Originally a wooden post-mill was located here. In 1679 this was replaced by a hollow post-mill supported by a masonry substructure. In 1728 the substructure was raised six meters at the time the mill house was constructed. Around 1760, the wooden hollow post mill was replaced by the current round stone construction. The mill now rests on the roof of the train tunnel.