Sunday 11:00 - 17:00

Former St Agatha’s Convent dating from the 15th and 16th century. In 1572 it was used as the court of William of Orange, who was murdered here in 1584. Other parts of the convent functioned as a Chamber of Charity, textile trading hall, Latin School and army barracks. The Historic Hall was restored in 1884. The complex was renovated between 1938-1951 and then developed into a museum. in 1997 the eastern courtyard was fitted with a glass roof, transforming it into the Van der Mandelezaal.