Saturday 10:00 - 17:00

Built in phases from 1383 to 1510. The spire dates from 1875. A major restoration mid-20th century included removal from the plaster in the interior. Burial monument (1614-1622) of William of Orange, designed by Hendrick de Keyser. Royal tomb (not accessible). In the ambulatory a memorial honours Hugo Grotius (†1646). The organ by Johann Bätz & Co. dates from 1837 to 1840. Stained glass windows dating from 1927-1936 and one from 2006 in the western facade. In recent years a big renovation and underground extensions have been realized. The tower can be visited and climbed but for this part a small entrance price is asked: adults € 4,- young adult up to 25 years € 2,50 children 6 till 11 years € 2,-