Saturday 10:00 - 17:00

Clandestine, Old-Catholic church built in 1743 after a design by Gerard Gise, with a very opulent, Baroque stucco interior. Altarpiece (1747) by Jacob de Wit, depicting the Presentation in the Temple. Images on either side of the altar (1744) by Francis Maes. The original colours of the interior were restored during a renovation in 1960. The last restoration took place in 1993. The church is hidden in a courtyard and is accessible via the verger’s house. It has a neo-Gothic facade dating from 1881.