Saturday 10:00 - 17:00

Built in 16th century as part of the medieval ramparts. Named after the patron saint of the hunters. In 1914, for the benefit of rowing club De Delftsche Sport, restored to a design of architecture student Han van Meegeren, who later became known as master forger. The missing top floor was reconstructed, and some windows were made in traditional form. Next to it a boathouse was built in historical style. In 2005-2006 rebuilt and enlarged, this time in modern style.