Saturday 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00

Renaissance town hall designed by Hendrick de Keyser. Dutch Renaissance style. Built in 1618-1620 around the remnant of the town hall which was destroyed by fire in 1618. The body of the tower, The Stone, dates from the 13th century and was originally a prison tower. In 1436 the tower was raised with a bell tower. In the 20th century the 17th-century’s exterior and interior were restored and adapted to modern needs and uses. The town hall has a large council room and has a primarily representative function. Attention: on Saturday 8th September the town hall is only accessible through the back entrance, opposite De Waag. Guided tours to Het Steen are available. Visitors have to climb a steep staircase. There is no elevator! Free tickets at the Information desk of Open Monumentendag Delft.