Saturday 12:00 - 16:00

Around 1460 built for housing of the homeless and foundlings. Oak supporting beams, wall styles and roof construction. It was originally 72 meters deep and went on to Burgwal. The Burgwal part was separated in the 17th century and taken into use by the City Credit Bank. The part on Molslaan became a foundlings house. From about 1600, building and terrain were used as city’s timber yard. In the 19th century two schools had their gym class in the building. Since 1978 a medieval restaurant.