Sunday 11:00 - 17:00

Eastern part of the 15th-century chapel of the former St Agatha’s Convent (now Museum Prinsenhof Delft). From 1585 to 2014 it was used by the Walloon Reformed Church. In the choir there is a tomb with a large gravestone (1666) of Don Emanuel of Portugal, who was married to a daughter of William of Orange and lived in het Prinsenhof. The exterior at the Oude Delft was renovated in 1775. Pulpit in Louis XVI style. Organ (1869) built by Fritz Witte.