This wall tower was built in the 16th century as part of the medieval ramparts. Named after St Hubert, the patron saint of hunters. Since 1914 it has been used by rowing club De Delftsche Sport. That year it was restored to a design by architecture student Han van Meegeren, who later became known as a master forger of paintings. Several windows were added in traditional style. Next to the tower, a boathouse was built in historical style, which was modernised and expanded in 2005-2006.