WELCOME TO THE AUDIO TOUR OF OPEN MONUMENTENDAG DELFT
Take a listen to a monument !
For your and our health and safety most of the beautiful Delft monuments will remain closed to the public this year. This is a pity of course however don’t be sad…. in Delft we always have smart and useful solutions.
Audio fragments have been made of the most iconic monuments. In these audio fragments you learn more about the story behind the monument, the inhabitants and the architecture.
On the map you can see which monuments have an audio tour. The walking direction is also indicated on the map.
It is also possible of course to choose a few monuments by yourself.
Another option is to listen in your home environment.
The fragments can be found underneath the specific monument.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Click on the specific monument.
- The fragment is underneath.
- Click on: listen in browser
- Earpods in and enjoy listening!
- Your phone must have 4G.
In the pictures additional image- and archive material of the Stadsarchief Delft can be seen.
If you do want to listen outside in front of the facade, be careful !
- If you see too many people in front of the monument, please keep 1,5 metres distance and wait till a few people have passed by.
- Als u naar een gevel kijkt en een stap naar achteren zet, let op het verkeer, in Delft wordt druk gefietst!
- When you are observing a facade and step backwards, please mind the traffic, in Delft there are many enthusiastic cyclists.
Recording and direction: Rogier van der Zanden
English translation: Peggy Valke
The fragments are mainly suitable for adults.
You can also download the audio fragments from this link.