Former faculty of Physics and Electrical Engineering. Built around 1901-1902 in neo-Gothic architectural style after design by Chief Government Architect Jacobus van Lokhorst. Redeveloped in 2011 by DP6 Architects as offices for student-accommodation provider DUWO and also apartments for PhD students. Fairy-tale-like building with polygonal towers, excessive traditional brickwork and cast-iron trusses in lecture halls. Beautiful, original stained-glass windows in stairwell.
Striking artwork by Delft artist Jan Schoonhoven: collage of different colours linoleum on plywood base, created in 1963 to decorate Tienstraflat at Prof. Evertslaan.