Originally the chapel (1445) of adjacent Saint Joris Hospital. New floors and windows were installed in 1647. Owned by the Lutheran Church since 1764. Between 1764-1768, the nave was rebuilt and present facade was added, designed by city architect Nicolaas Terburg. Ornate turret dates back to the Middle Ages.
Historical organ by Van Oeckelen. Organ tribune and pulpit in Louis XIV style. During the sixties, the former nave was refurbished, a.o. as a sacristy. Hidden away next to the church is the verger’s house, with neo-Gothic facade.