Clandestine, Old-Catholic church, built in 1743 after a design by Gerard Gise, with very opulent, Baroque stucco interior. Altarpiece (1747) by Jacob de Wit, depicting The Presentation in the Temple. Sculptures by Franciscus Maes on either side of the altar (1744). Original colours of the interior were restored during a renovation in 1960. The last restoration took place in 1993.
This church, with its neo-Gothic facade dating from 1881, is hidden in a courtyard and is accessible via the verger’s house.