Originally a 17th-century building, with younger facade. Simple doorframe with pilasters, pavement with wrought-iron fence in Louis XIV style. Bought in 1921 by Roman Catholic Student Association Sanctus Virgilius. Grand hall at the back of the club was designed by Frits Peutz. Club house was moved to St Barbara Convent at Oude Delft 57 in 1949. Oude Delft 18 then became a student chaplaincy. The former club house rooms were transformed into a chapel and presbytery. Decorated with religious wall paintings, designed by Jaap Min.