Remonstrant church (1896), in neo-renaissance style, by Leonard Couvée. In the old days a clandestine church was located here, which was hidden in a former malt house. Original interior. The church can be reached via a canal house with a gate (1900), designed by architect Anton van der Lee.
The church is named after the poet P.A. de Génestet (1829-1861), who was a vicar here. His portret medaillon can be found above the gate. The church is private property now and is being transformed into a cultural centre.