From the city fire of 1536, beer was brewed on this spot. The Crowned P in Voorstraat dates from around 1630. Early 20th century, it was the last remaining beer brewery of Delft. The company closed its doors in 1922. In 1992, the cold storage building was restored and completely renovated. The new roof is reminiscent of the original wooden structure with side vents. The former brewery/school was converted into apartments.
Interesting museum collection, mainly focusing on the construction industry, displaying a range of old tools.