<<<<This monument is open during OMD, despite the messages in the media.>>>
Former community centre The Tent of Royal Dutch Yeast- and Spirits Factory, surrounded by workers’ houses in the Agnetapark. The original wooden building from 1886 was replaced in 1914 by this building with a large theatre hall and billiard room. Henri Evers, professor at the then Technical College, designed it in late Jugendstil. Round staircase tower with ribbon of blue glazed stones spiralling up, crowned with a copper dome. Mural from the same construction period in the main hall. Nowadays it is a restaurant.