Gunpowder warehouse (1660), built for the defence of the Republic of the Seven United Provinces, designed by Pieter Post in a classicist style. It contains a gatehouse, a weigh-house, a guardroom and two gunpowder towers, standing in the water. They were originally built without the use if iron, in order to prevent the onset of sparks. Gatehouse building with magnificent sculpture above entrance. Inside a beautiful meeting room, with wood-carved chimney and ceiling with decorative paintings, which was restored in 2006. Currently Scouting Centre Kruithuis Delft.