Building from the late 16th century, with a plastered corniche from early 19th century. Known as ‘De Hollandse Tuin’ since 1600. Early 17th century, painter Cornelis Jacobsz. Delff had a studio here. On the first floor there is an oak cupboard door in the wall on the right, formerly a connecting door to neighbouring house at Koornmarkt 64, probably made around 1751, when the owner also bought No. 66.
Since 1989, museum with a large collection of microscopes, medical-pharmaceutical materials, and a replica of an old pharmacy.