Former monastic complex, created and expanded in 15th-16th century. Set up in 1572 as court for William of Orange, murdered here in 1584. Later became Chamber of Charitate, Cloth Hall, Latin School and Military Barracks. Now museum. Eastern courtyard covered with glass roof in 1997. Part of former monastery church used as Walloon Church from 1585-2014. Pulpit in Louis XVI style. Organ built by Fritz Witte (1869). Sculpture Hendrik de Keyser (1614) at Schoolstraat 5 and relief by city sculptor Rijckx (1658) above gate from Oude Delft.